FIX A LEAK - 250ml x 20 Carton Spa Hot Tubs Pool Water Leak Sealant for Plumbing & Shells
Make 4 payments of $200.81 over 8 weeks and get it now!Sold Out
- 20 X 250ml Bulk Buy Case
- Will seal cracks and holes up to 3mm diameter.
- Designed to seal leaks in virtually any material.
- Will form a long-lasting seal.
- Easy to apply
- 250ml bottle for use up to 3700-litre spas & Pool
FIX A LEAK - Spa Leak Repair - 250ml Size x 20 Bulk Buy Case
This is the 1/4 litre bottle for Spas and above pools up to 1800 litres.
FIX A LEAK is the Worlds top selling swimming pool and spa leak sealer since 1980 by Marlig, Canada.
Does your Pool or Spa Water level keep dropping? Do you suspect a leak but can't see it? Then FIX A LEAK is a sealant for you!
steel pipe, improperly tightened fittings, untrue pipe threads and will form a permanent seal.
: can be applied for leaks in the shell and works equally well in plumbing
: will seal holes 1/8" (3mm)in diameter
: will form a permanent seal
Use 250ml Litre per spa 1800 litres (400 Gallons). Please note a 1-litre bottle is also available for pools up to 83,000 litres.
* Shake Well Before Using*
1. Bypass FILTER MEDIA before adding FIX-A-LEAK to water.
Sand filters: set filter valve to recirculate.
Other types: remove cartridges DE elements from filter tank. Then proceed to circulate through the empty tank.
2. With pump running, add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
3. FIX-A-LEAK is very heavy and will sink to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 4-6 hrs during circulation of water.
5. Mark level of water in pool and check for 2-3 days to determine if the leak has stopped.
6. After the leak has stopped and given the proper time to cure (24-48 hrs.) you may return to normal filtration.
Sand Filters: Set filter valve to filter and resume normal operation. Backwash out unused FIX-A-LEAK as required.
Other Types: Reinstall filter into tank and resume operation. Rinse out unused FIX-A-LEAK from the filter as required.
*NOTE* Never let cartridges of DE elements be left to dry before they are cleaned.
7. Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
Suction Leaks are usually known by air mixed with the water at the return fittings.
In most cases, suction lines only leak water when the filter pump is shut off.
Normal Circulation will simply draw FIX-A-LEAK away from the leak and if the pump is shut off the material will simply not get to the leak. You must reverse the flow of water, to force the material through the leak under pressure. Preferably 5-10 psi. Until the leak has stopped. When this has been achieved, gradually increase pressure to 15-25 psi to ensure a proper seal.
VERY IMPORTANT: After sealing a suction leak "it" is a must to leave suction off the repaired line for no less than 48 hrs. FIX-A-LEAK requires time to cure and harden.
If you suspect a leak around fittings inside the pool (such as return fittings) lights, skimmer(s) or steps, etc.
Shut down the pump.
Apply FIX-A-LEAK directly to the leak using a squeeze bottle, similar to a ketchup bottle.
Allow a minimum of 48 hrs. to cure before starting up circulation.
FIX-A-LEAK is also an excellent preventative maintenance aid, as it coats all surfaces that it comes in contact with, it cuts down on the formation of rust and corrosion.
|Brand||Marlig -Fix A Leak|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Make 4 payments of $200.81 over 8 weeks and get it now!