COMPLETE Test Kit is the first water quality test kit that lives up to its name. Measuring for Bacteria, Nitrates, Nitrites, Hydrogen Sulfide, Total Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Chloride, Copper, Sulfate, Iron, and pH, COMPLETE Test Kit gives you rapid, comprehensive results that help to ensure safe drinking water without sacrificing cost.
Water testing is the only way you can adequately assess what you are actually drinking.
The Complete Home Water test kit provides a means to test your drinking water on the spot â€“ a simple, do-it-yourself affordable kit that assesses these 10 contaminants and compares them with EPA recommended levels:
- Below is an extract from Healthy Home,Healthy Family books. This particular test does not include Lead or Pesticides. Our Test Kit 'Water Quality Test Kit' in our shop does if you require the Lead & Pesticides tests.
- Pesticides â€“ many are linked with cancer
- Copper â€“ can cause digestive problems, liver and kidney damage, increased risk of miscarriage
- Lead â€“ is associated with learning and behavioral disorders in children, nerve and kidney damage
- Iron â€“ rust build up will turn the water a brown yellow colour, clog pipes, affect water pressure and may cause digestive problems
- Bacteria â€“ E Coli can cause serious illness and death
- Chlorine â€“ a lifelong consumption is associated with an increased risk of bladder and bowel cancer
- Hardness â€“ causes the build up of lime scale which can affect your white goods and a higher use for shampoo and detergents
- pH of your water â€“ the more acidic the water, the greater the rate at which heavy metals can leach
- Nitrates and nitrites â€“ from fertilizers and animal wastes are associated with serious health risks including blue baby syndrome and an increased risk of blue green algae
Ref: Bijlsma, N. 2010, Healthy Home, Healthy Family, Joshuabooks, Australia.
Copper : 0,0.1,0.5,1.0,2.0 ppm
Iron : 0.0,0.05,0.1,0.3,1.0 ppm
Chloride : 0,250,500 ppm
Nitrate : 0,2.0,10,20,50 ppm
Nitrite : 0,0.2,1.0,1.5,3.0 ppm
pH : 2.0,4.0,5.0,6.5,8.5,9.5,10.5,12
Total Alkalinity : 0,80,120,180,240,500 ppm
Total Chlorine : 0,0.2,1,4,10 ppm
Total Hardness : 0,50,120,250,425,1000 ppm
Free Chlorine : 0,0.05,0.2,0.6,1.5,4.0,10 ppm
Sulphate : 0,250,>500 ppm
Hydrogen Sulphide : 0,0.2,2.0 ppm
Excellent also for use in the Catering, Field use or Lab Use.
Aquaneo Pty Ltd
|Brand||ITS - Sensafe|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|